fredag 16. november 2007

New spinning shoes

Henri Pelissier, Winner of the Tour de France 1923
http://www.topfoto.co.uk/
I got new spinning shoes on sale yesterday!
I happened to see them in a sports shop - reduced 50 %! They were cheap to start with but at half price they only cost me NOK 300,- (AUS $60) so I'm sure they're worth the money!
I've borrowed Prince Charming's cycle shoes so far and they've been a bit large so I've really wanted spinning shoes of my own. The only thing is that I have to mount the thing underneath that makes them click into the pedals myself - and the manual is missing. But Prince Charming promised to help me, so I'm very optimistic I'll get to try them very soon. Another reason to train cardio more often. I could use that!



1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hi, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this blog post.
It was helpful. Keep on posting!
Also visit my site ; currency forex learn online trading