tirsdag 18. desember 2007

Housewife Fiasco!

You won't believe what happend to my home made buns!?! They were a little raw in the middle so I decided to pop them in the oven for a few more minutes after having taken the picture below. And I forgot about them... So I ended up with 7 nice, golden wheat buns with raisins and 8 black lumps... They were so hard we could bang them together like coconuts and it didn't even show! My pride of being the perfect housewife, just for that day, turned to a fiasco... Well, well, I thougt, I still have 7 good ones! Have I eaten any yet? Actually no, for some strange reason. Mabye I just lost my appetite for them all together. So now they're too old and I have to throw them away. Oh well. I'll upload a picture of the burned ones later!

Ingen kommentarer: