tirsdag 15. januar 2008

Jewelry on sale...


This whole "not shopping"-thing isn't going very well, I have to admit. I'm too prone to temptation. And especially now that everything's on sale! Most of the best stuff is of course long gone but a lot of what is left is so cheap now. 50% - 70% off! I was over at the shopping centre this evening to get a birthday present for my Grandma (which I did) and found some really great stuff. I photografed it above. A blue scarf from Neste Stopp for only NOK 39,- (US$ 6.50 / € 5), some earrings from Accessorize (ok, they were full price, but still only NOK 55,- / US$ 9 /€ 5.90) and a wonderful necklace from Next2 at half price stripping me of another NOK 98,- (US$ 16 / € 12.25). All of this for under kr 200,-! But I know, I know. I said "No Shopping". Sigh. I'm such a weak person.
Anyway. The earrings reminded me of the Triple Blossom Earrings I featured in the collage "Southern Comfort of New Years Eve?" from Zoe and Morgan. They're also pictured above. I'm going to take the small dangly flowers away as I think that will look sleeker. The necklace I fell for in a shop window, just asking the price out of curiosity. It was inexpensive to start with and now it was on sale for half price. I HAD to have it. I have a feeling it might become my new signature piece. As I walked out of the shop I came to think of the Marc by Marc Jacobs Cherry Charm Watch Necklace that is all over. It's pictured above. I don't think I'd actually wear the Marc Jacobs watch even if I could afford it because it's so hyped. Ah, what the - after having another look at it: of course I would! It IS cool!

Ingen kommentarer: