onsdag 27. februar 2008

Queens Of The Stone Age in Oslo

Yesterday Prince Charming and I saw Queens Of The Stone Age in Oslo Spektrum. It was fun but I got the feeling it was just another job for them. They did what they were supposed to do, and that was it. The whole concert had a feeling of being very professional. The songs were the ones I expected (hadn't heard all of them before, though - I'm not a blood fan). The extra number was of course their biggest radio hit. It was all just what we expected. And nothing else. So I think the concert was a four out of six. A good concert, but nothing mindblowing. You can see OsloPuls' critique here (in Norwegian).

2 kommentarer:

Nina sa...

I love this band! So glad you know of them!

Snow Queen sa...

I have to admit I only knew their radio hits, but when they were coming to Oslo I had to see them. I don't regret it although the concert was a bit of a routine gig for them.