torsdag 7. februar 2008

Supergirl - or Just Do It!

http://www.eightieschild.com/category/80s-films/

Today I had a "I wish I was perfect"-tantrum. I wish I could work fulltime, train cardio three times a week, strength twice a week, yoga twice a week, climb at least three times a week and go away skiing or hiking or climbing every weekend. But I can't. Or rather - I won't. I don't want to give up having a life, evenings with Prince Charming, planning the Nepal trip, (window-)shopping and the old lounging on the couch from time to time. I'm not content with giving up all that and settle for 4 hours of sleep a night. But I wish I was. Aargh! It's so annoying I can't (or won't) Just Do It - or be happy with my life as it is. I wish I was perfect.

2 kommentarer:

Nina sa...

Me too. I am so far from perfect that I don't even have a list anymore!

Snow Queen sa...

Maybe we can take consolidation in how imperfect we are? I still wish I was perfect, though.