lørdag 15. mars 2008

Spring Sun

My parent's oldest dog's enjoying the Spring Sun. He's nearly 13 years old and almost deaf. But he still seems to enjoy his life and shows no signs of being in pain. When they let him run freely he shoots off like he always has. After 50 meters he can't keep the speed up and acts as if that was a surprise to him him every time. This autumn he attended a week long hunting trip for grouse with my Dad and their other dog. She's 10 years old and only marginally fitter than him. He's old but there's no reason to put him down since he's not suffering. Here he's resting his head on the railing of the balcony. He loves standing there, watching over his kingdom.

2 kommentarer:

Ylvan sa...

Lovely picture! I'm looking forward to meet them all! :)

Snow Queen sa...

My brother's Miniature Pinscher will be back from his "Mom's" when we arrive next week. He's from a broken home and spends vacations with my brother's ex.