tirsdag 18. mars 2008

Summer Dreams


Spring is now definetly here. Today is another lovely day and I am once again locked up in the office. In just a couple of days Prince Charming, Y and I are hitting the mountains - I'm really looking forward to that!


This year I've actually been pondering what I'd like to add to my wardrobe for summer instead of impulse shopping the sales racks with bad consciense. I'm always trying to save up money for a vacation but always failing. And then I go anyway. Well, well. Somehow I survive every time. I'm very lucky as things always seem to fall in place in the end. I can't say I don't worry about it, because I really do.


Anyway, the things I am dreaming of adding to my summer wardrobe are exemplified above. What I end up getting will definetly be low-street versions but it's more fun showing you what I'd get if I had a lot of money:

Patterned summer dress: Emilio Pucci
Perfume: Miracle by Lancome
Top: here: H&M Organic but what I'd really like is a Vera & William one. Just couldn't find a picture with a white background. You can see a picture from the Vera & William collection for Spring / Summer 2008 at the bottom of this post.
Shorts: Stella McCartney
Biker Jacket: Mike & Chris
Sandals: Sergio Rossi (I'd actually get brown ones but I liked these too)


Photo borrowed from Henne

Ingen kommentarer: