søndag 13. april 2008

An Eventful Sunday

Photo found at Jupiterimages.com

It's already been a very eventful Sunday. Prince Charming left for France at 6 o'clock this morning. He's off for 12 days bouldering and I sure will miss him. I can't go since I'm taking all of May off to go to Nepal. Around lunch I got a phone call telling my my colleague at work broke his ankle last night. So I went to see him at the hospital. He's himself, although a bleaker version. Poor guy.


Picture found at Jupiterimages.com in the Old Visuals Everett Collection.



When I got home I delivered my tax report. Looks like I'll get a little bit back and not have to pay any extra tax, so that's good.


Picture found here.

2 kommentarer:

Nina sa...

hooray for nepal and no extra taxes!

Snow Queen sa...

Hooray indeed!