torsdag 17. april 2008

Pickpockets suck!

A few weekends ago a pickpocket stole my MP3 player on my way home from work. It was suddenly gone and I've looked every likely and unlikely place. It has evaporated. So I have reported it stolen to the Police. Today I received both the confirmation letter on the report and the letter saying the case is closed due to lack of evidence. I'm sending the confirmation on the report to my insurance company as my home and / or travel insurance will cover theft on the way to work / school. Can't remember which but I have both in the same insurance company so I'll find out.



What else arrived in the mail today was my new MP3 players. I actually went ahead and ordered two. The one pictured below is the exact same as the stolen one. A Creative V Plus 8 GB. I'm very happy with it and didn't want anything else. It's small and it's easy. 8 GB is enough for me since it was only half full when it was stolen. The web shop I ordered it from also had Creative Zen Stones 1 GB on sale for only NOK 199,- ($ 40 with the crummy exchange rate on USD these days). It's so small and lightweight i thought I'd bring it to Nepal. It's pictured above. And since it's cheap it doesn't matter if I loose it, break it or it gets stolen while I'm away.







3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonym sa...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Snow Queen sa...

Very strange with two identical comments, apart from the address. If anyone think I should delete it, please let me know. If these links people to places they shouldn't be, I don't want to be a part of that.