mandag 21. april 2008

"Things don't get any better than this"...


...was my mantra this weekend. The first real weekend of sun and warmth and I was so lucky I spent it in the mountains. My friend invited me up to a ski resort called Hemsedal for the weekend. When I saw the weather forecast reported 8-10 degrees Celcius and a big sun symbol I had no doubts about going.





I drove up on Friday night and arrived as my friend King S started making dinner. What a luxury! We didn't start Saturday too early since the night before saw many a glass of red wine and discussions about life. But it's now day light nearly 'till 9 pm so we weren't in a rush. Started off on the ski touring in the slightly wrong place so we ended up in rough terrain. It didn't matter that much because the weather was so great anyway!


Once we were above the tree line things were just so easy! We cruised all the way to the top even though it was a bit further than expected. And the ride down was fantastic! Watch King S ski Telemark (free heel) below!



The next day was even better. Another late start due to our After Ski but it turned into another amazing day:


(All photos by King S or me.)

1 kommentar:

Ylvan sa...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!