torsdag 3. juli 2008

Summer house of my dreams

Photos from Finn.no

Prince Charming and I looked through real estate ads for houses in our favourite mountainous area of Norway. We can't afford a summer house so it's just dreaming. Something like this would be perfect! An old house with a view, situated somewhere quiet in Romsdalen. This one has only got cold water installed, though. It would be so nice to have a summer house like this for the first years and then when we feel grown up and ready to leave the city we could move there. We'd have to have the plumbing re-done, though. I'd just paint the walls white and keep a lot of the old furniture. A summer house should have old furniture, I think. Something very modern would feel wrong in a house like this. Or maybe a mix when we move there full time. But we can't afford it and it would be too much work and hazzle to maintain a house so far away from Oslo. I'm still dreaming, though...

Ingen kommentarer: