tirsdag 15. januar 2008

Great colours!

This picture is posted on The Sartorialist. His photos are very stylish and fashionable but a bit too high street for me. I'd end up feeling ridiculous if I were to walk around like one of the women he shoots in Paris or Milan. But they do look great! Sometimes he posts an outfit that I really admire. Maybe I wouldn't wear the exact same outfit but something about it is somehow inpsirational. It's strange but it's often just a detail, like a bright red bag to a neutral outfit or just an unexpected way to wear something. The picture above I really like because of the colours. I love neutral colours and the way she mixes camel and grey really makes an impression. And she looks so content and happy with who she is. Her smile makes the photo. Now I have to think if I have something grey and something camel that would work well together. Maybe it'll be a combination of two garments I have never worn before? I'll have to think about that one.

Ingen kommentarer: