mandag 14. januar 2008

Nepal

I've been writing about saving up for a trip and I guess now it's about time revealing where to: Nepal! Tickets have been booked for Kathmandu in May, and I'm going with a Swedish friend of mine. We're so excited about the trip and have already started planning lots. We're quite lucky to have contacts who can hook us up with the right people in Nepal since we're going by ourselves. Saturday we met in a travel shop called Nomaden (a very good shop too) and bought maps and guide books. From what I've read so far I'm fascinated about the people and the places and not only by the majestic mountains. I'll keep you updated!

1 kommentar:

Ylvan sa...

"And swedish girls are so beautiful it feels like your in heaven, but it's hard to find a virgin over eleven..."
Sang some danish guys, hehe.
But I know it's not true. Or maybe the first part is. ;)
And we're tough enough to go trekking with an broken ankle too.
Like an american once sang... "this world is rough and if a man's gonna make it, he's gotta be tough!" ;)
Nepal! Here we come!