tirsdag 12. februar 2008

Alexander Wang Fall 2008


Just a little bit more fashion, as I'm in that mood these days. I guess Fashion Weeks everywhere can have something to do with it... Anyway, although I think it's fun to see what comes down the catwalk I very seldom feel it has anything to do with me and the way I dress in daily life. I find inspiration, but I would never dream of walking around in what you often see in the designer brand shows. So Alexander Wang was a nice surprise. I can actually wear this! Or I actually want to wear this. If I could afford it. But I will definetly try and copy some of these looks. Above are my three favourite looks, with the sweater on the far right something I have to try and make myself. If I could only find a (cheap) grey crew sweathshirt!

Ingen kommentarer: