mandag 11. februar 2008

The wrong time for a summer dress?


I guess it really is the wrong time of year for a summer dress, with patches of snow still outside. Especially since I'm hoping for it to snow more. But I know one garment I'll be wanting for this summer and that's a long, flowery dress. The first and third ones above are from eBay. The second is a Jovovich-Hawk for £653.60 at Net-a-Porter. I'm not getting that one, even though it is 50% off! To the right is Brigitte Bardot. How much hotter can one look in a summer dress? I'm telling myself not to get anything now. It's just stupid. I'm saving money to go to Nepal in May and besides, it's the totally wrong time of year. The shops will be filled with dresses when I get back in June. I can't help myself. I'm still looking for the perfect (cheap) one.

Ingen kommentarer: