søndag 10. februar 2008

Back in Business

http://www.karabiner.org/gallery/


I went bouldering once before this week but today was my first day climbing with a rope for a month. I managed better than I had feared, so now I just have to hang in there and keep it up. I'm trying to start a training regime with cardio three times a week and climbing at least twice. The important thing now is cardio because that's the best training for my trip (apart from actual hiking). But I don't want to give up climbing either. So I'll try to fit both activities in, trying to prioritize the cardio.


Prince Charming is cooking me a nice steak this Sunday afternoon and I must say I'm enjoying being cooked for! Earlier today we went through some of the pictures from the trip to Indian Creek we had in September. Photo by JPB.

Ingen kommentarer: