mandag 4. februar 2008

The best day of skiing ever!

The weekend started out with snow in Oslo on Friday and a very promising weather forecast. But as we drove up the valley toward the resort we discovered it hadn't snowed at all! Prince Charming and I had a good day of skiing anyway since the woods still had soft snow that wasn't all used up. Prince Charming's colleagues came up and joined us Saturday evening. And then it started snowing! It snowed all night and all day Sunday and we had about 30-40 cm of very light powder. Skiing through dumps I could feel powder to my mid thigh! I've never had such a day skiing, it was like a dream! The skis were just right and it was perfect. The picture above I've found on the web since noone took a single photo all day. It was just snowing too much to take any good photos. I was able to take Monday off so we spent today skiing as well. The conditions were great by normal standards, but we were a bit spoiled and very tired. The best weekend in a long time!

Ingen kommentarer: