onsdag 6. februar 2008

What to do with the feet?



One of the most important things when hiking is the shoes. So I want to wear my La Sportiva Trango S Evo that I purchased last summer. They are ok broken in and are comfortable to wear. But we've been told we need to fit two pairs of socks like for instance the Bridgedale Thermo Liner and the Smartwool X Heavy Mountaineering socks pictured above. A lot of socks! I think I'll pull my old Extremities Gaiters off my previous boots and bring them with me. They add quite a bit of warmth. I'm so worried I'm not going to fit enough socks in my current boots as buying new ones now and having to break them in in time seems such a hazzle.
Ok, let's see (I'm trying them on now...)
HAHAH! I think I'll manage! It's a bit tight over the instep with both socks on but lengthwize I think it's ok. With only the thickest pair on they're definetly ok. Hurray!

Ingen kommentarer: