onsdag 20. februar 2008

Decisions...

I can't figure out what sweater / jacket combination to bring. This comes in addition to a Gore-Tex jacket. I've decided to bring two woolen sweaters; one crew neck (probably Smartwool Midweight (1.)) and one zip (probably Devold Expedition (2.)). That way I can wear one on top of the other. So far so good. The problem is what to bring in addition:

a) only a microfiber wind jacket - Norrøna Off Track (4.)

b) a thicker woolen sweater - Icebreaker 320g (3.) AND the wind jacket (4.)

c) a softshell jacket like the Arc'Teryx Gamma MX (5.)

Ylva and I are doing our first attempt at packing on Saturday. We don't have everything yet but it will be interesting to see what we have weighs and what room it takes...

Another question I've been pondering lately is how much toilet paper to bring. The luxury oriented part of me despairs over trying to make three rolls last three weeks...


Ingen kommentarer: