mandag 18. februar 2008

Mannen som elsket Yngve






"The man who loved Yngve" premiered last week. This is a film I recommend especially if you were 14 to 19 in 1989 when this film was set. I was only 9 myself so I didn't recognise that much of the time vibe but I hear it's excellent. The film is a good film but I felt it was a definite advantage knowing the story and why things go as they go. The story is a strong one and I guess you have to make things go faster and without that full understanding of the reasons why when adapting a book to the screen. "Mannen som elsket Yngve" (The man who loved Yngve) is all in all a good story that I recommend. So read the book and see it afterwards. Or maybe the other way around. And you get to laugh from the outfits when seeing the film.

Ingen kommentarer: