tirsdag 1. april 2008

Another great weekend skiing but now...


...back to work!


The weekend was perfect with two long days skiing. It snowed the whole of Saturday and Sunday. We were four of the maybe ten people off piste on Sunday. The resort is very small and the off piste great so there's seldom a long line waiting to take the lift. Most times you can just ski straight onto the lift. The picture above is another one from our Easter trip, taken by Y. I only took one photo the whole weekend and that was with my mobile. And since I'm not very nerdy (I hope) I have no idea of how to get the photo onto my computer. I suspect there was a cable delivered with the mobile phone to start with. But I got it from my colleague who didn't like it so that kind of stuff never made it through. I've never missed it before so it's not that big of a deal.



Phtoto found here.
And now it's back to work!

Ingen kommentarer: