onsdag 2. april 2008

Searching high and low


The third pharmacy I tried had Diamox in stock. In the end it felt like a hunt! "Does anyone have Diamox to sell me? Any Diamox-pushers around?" Having gotten hold of it now means one more thing to cross out from the list. The Doctor by the way said I was as healthy as can be. He gave me a prescription for Trimetoprim against Urinary Tract Infection, just in case. I also picked up Ciproxin against Severe Stomach and Bowel infections when at the pharmacy. You can also see Paracetamol against headache and Rhinox, for runny noses pictured above. And this is only the start of our first aid kit! Y was in charge of first aid in her group when she attended The Army so I'm leaving what our first aid kit should consist of to her. We're definetly bringing a lot of pills, though!

1 kommentar:

Ylvan sa...

Good girl! Woohooo!