fredag 2. mai 2008

The shopping monster won't rest...


...not even now that I leave in three days for a month in Nepal. Not even now that I should be saving all my money for spending a month in Nepal. Not even now that I won't be able to wear what I buy until early June. Then again, look at the wonderful stuff I found 2nd hand today. To the left is a skirt and the green, floral thing is a floor length dress. The dress even comes with a cute see-through shoulder-cover-thing. I hope I have the guts to wear that too. I seldom shop second hand but this time I found heaps. I guess my taste has changed a bit and I've got UnderbaraClara and Stylebytes to thank for that.

PS. This is the first published photo taken with my new camera!

3 kommentarer:

Ylvan sa...

The same gore tex-jacket, the same down jacket, the same sleeping bag, almost the same sunglasses, the same mp3-player and almost the same camera... oh, well, not any more!
And I am poor... ;)

Haha!
Snart drar vi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonym sa...

Nice pic! I'm glad i've inspired you.

Kisses/ Clara

Snow Queen sa...

Thank you! It means a lot that you noticed I linked to you! :)