fredag 2. mai 2008

3 days to go; Fixing Day


I've spent the whole day wandering around, fixing things. The main objective was not getting stressed out and just take things easy. Apart from an angry work-related email received this morning I have succeded my calm plan. The email mentioned was due to my lightheadedness at work the past week. I had totally forgotten to fix the poor guys issue. Still a very bad start to the day. It ended better though.
Having exchanged my Norwegian currency to US $ (great exchange rate these days!) and shopped the last little things I now feel almost ready to go. There's still some things to do, though. My new multifuel stove was sent express today and will hopefully arrive tomorrow. I ordered it weeks ago and they claim it was sent Tuesday last week but it's not here. I have a couple of hours in the morning on Monday before departure to pick it up at the post office if it fails to arrive tomorrow. So I won't let myself freak out about it - yet.
I among other little things purchased the sunglasses pictured above. They are the exact same glasses I've had for six years now; Adidas Elevation Pro. I'm so happy with my old pair I just bought the same ones over again. The old ones are so scratched up it always seems foggy when I wear them. An old friend once said to me; "I'm so glad you're not too vein to wear those glasses". "Well, thank you", I thought. "Or?!?". Coming from one of the most down to earth people I know it was a compliment. And I've taken it as a funny one. And yeah - I do look redicolous in those glasses but they are the best fitting glasses for mountaineering ever.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the decrease efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=easy dvd creator 1.5.2 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg