lørdag 21. juni 2008

Back on track...


...or a least starting the track again. I've started rock climbing again after very close to no climbing since October last year. My skills and moves and last but by no means least my psyche are very rusty. Today was my fourth time this summer and I feel like I'm at least starting to get back into it. The first time I toproped not even 10 meters on a too hard route before it started to rain. Second go I toproped one route and came only half way on the second one that was too hard. Third time went better with two completed routes - one lead and one on toprope. And today I sent a route known as an easy classic crack climb on gear (Pinus 5+, Fjell) - sceared as hell and hyperventilating toward the top. But I did it!


Prince Charming also had a good day. He sent a project he has wanted to do for years (Fenriss 7+, Fjell). This route was also a gear climb. I'm so proud of him! A friend of us got his camera out for the occasion so I'll even post a photo of it when I get my hands on one. The photo above is from last summer at a crag called Hellerud.


Ingen kommentarer: