søndag 22. juni 2008

Perfect for a rainy Sunday!


The weather forecast Saturday night said it was going to rain the whole day from 10 am on Sunday. So we got up late and fixed little things in the house until noon. Still no rain. We checked the weather forecast again and now the rain was postponed until 5 pm and onwards. Even though we left the house late we got to climb a little bit. I got to do my usual testpiece at Fetsund. I guess I'm not THAT out of shape, since I got up it on the first try. It's fun to see progress after discovering how rusty I was. It did start raining after we had climbed two routes but Prince Charming tried an overhanging project so we stayed at the crag for a while still. Prince Charming hanging up in the wall and I belaying him on a Gri Gri (a device for securing / belaying the climber) munching down Norwegian strawberries. No offense, but strawberries doesn't taste as good anywhere else. It's got something to do with our climate that grows them slowly.
After a very quick frozen pizza and a shower we went to see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Scull. Fun to see Harrison Ford as Indy again although I think it was the poorest of the Indiana Jones films. I enjoyed myself, though, and it wasn't a waste of time.

2 kommentarer:

Nina sa...

Sounds like you had a great day. :-)

Snow Queen sa...

It could most definetely have been worse!