torsdag 26. juni 2008

Happy Happy Music!

Yes!

Update:

I see now how it might seem strange to call this song "a happy song" after having watched the video. I actually hadn't seen the video before. A few years ago I used to attend "Dance Aerobic" sessions and this was the all time favourie of one of the instructors. That's why it is a happy song to me, and always will be. When I hear it I start smiling and I feel like dancing.

Until today when I heard it played on the radio I didn't even know it was Yes!. So although it seems like a strange coincidence that Nina mentioned Yes! as one of the things she likes the other day, it actually is!

Here you can see the another version by Max Graham vs Yes! I believe this must be the version played by my former aerobics instructor.

Ingen kommentarer: