onsdag 30. april 2008

Rockabilly Bon Voyage


Here's a photo from the 50's themed Bon Voyage party we attended on Saturday, as promised. I stole it from Y's blog. I'm to the left, in the middle is Y's flat mate - it seems in a dangerous mood. Sweet Swedish is to the right. Below you an see the rockabilly "tattoo" that Prince Charming painted on my left arm with kids's 'tattoo markers'. It had a scull, an 8 ball, stars, flames - the works!


I've started piling my gear on the living room floor. No big surprises yet - thank God. I'm flying to Stockholm to meet up with Y on Monday. We'll check in for Kathmandu together. She's bringing my backpack to Sweden by car tomorrow so I only have to worry about hand luggage on Monday. I'm now past the stadium of cracking up and have entered survival mode. What will be will be. I'll probably go into full blown panic on Saturday or Sunday.

Ingen kommentarer: