torsdag 1. mai 2008

Backpack-sending day


Above you see my backpack, ready for transportation to Sweden. Y is picking it up in a few hours to take it to Stockholm by car. That way I don't have to worry about it getting lost on the flight from Oslo to Stockholm. Checking in for Kathmandu in Stockholm without my backpack would be a total nightmare. It now weighs 19,9 kg's and the baggage limit is 20 kg's. I'm hoping it will weigh 18 kg's when we leave for the mountains. Even though not everything is coming to the mountains we'll have to do some rationalisation when in Kathmandu. I'll bring some stuff in my hand luggage on Monday, like my camera, some toiletries, an abundance of pills and sunglasses. And probably some more stuff that I have forgotten. We have some tough decisions to make.

Ingen kommentarer: